SRFI-10 Error reporting

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 10 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 10 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

oleg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The more I write about this the more I wonder why I have put that
> phrase about erroneous #,() forms in the first place. I really don't
> want to get into reading exceptions, syntax error reporting and all
> that.

You should.  There is no good justification whatsoever for further
propagating the shameful state of Scheme's error reporting semantics.

'shriram