Chez Scheme and SRFI-1

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 1 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 1 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

SRFI-1 says:

 > While putting this library together, I checked as many Schemes as I
 > could get my hands on. (I have a fair amount of experience with several
 > of these already.) I missed Chez -- no on-line manual that I can find --
 > but I hit most of the other big, full-featured Schemes.

        I checked to see which of the identifiers proposed for SRFI-1
procedures are already in use in Chez Scheme and, of those, which have the
same meanings in Chez Scheme as in SRFI-1.

        TREE-COPY, MAKE-LIST, LIST*, LIST-COPY, LAST-PAIR, APPEND!, and
REVERSE! are predefined in Chez Scheme and appear to have the same meaning
as in SRFI-1.

        REMOVE and REMOVE! in Chez Scheme correspond to DELETE and DELETE!
in SRFI-1.

        None of the other SRFI-1 identifiers is predefined in Chez Scheme.

--
======  John David Stone - Lecturer in Computer Science and Philosophy  =====
==============  Manager of the Mathematics Local-Area Network  ==============