Re: Anonymous comments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 0 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 0 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marc> I received these comments about SRFI-0 from someone who wishes to
Marc> remain anonymous.  I'm posting them to srfi-0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for
Marc> the record.

I agree with Marc's reply.  I.e., let's not get into the molasses of
intelligible names for features, not because it's undesirable, but
because it's so hard to manage.  If anyone wants me to expound on the
grief this kind of thing has caused for Emacs, I'll gladly do so.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike